This treatment is offered to complement conventional treatments for patients that:
Are looking to prepare for a surgery, or need postsurgical recovery:
- To be stronger and with better immune defenses to reduce possible infections.
- To reinforce tissues at the edges of the cancerous mass to reduce its dissemination.
- To reduce the size of the tumor before surgery.
- To speed up the recovery processes and post surgical scarring.
To prepare and recover from chemotherapy:
- To get an immunological and tissular preparation prior to chemotherapy.
- For those who are undergoing chemotherapy or already finished with it, and look to reduce its side effects.
- To reduce risks of the occurrence of other metastases or cancers.
- It improves the survival time offered by chemotherapy.
To prepare and recover from Radiotherapy.
- To get an immunological and tissular preparation prior to Radiotherapy.
- For those who are undergoing Radiotherapy or already finished with it, and look to reduce its side effects.
- Or to get a faster recovery from the consequences of Radiotherapy
- To reduce the chances of metastasis or the apparition of other cancers.
- To improve the survival rate offered by radiotherapy.
As an alternative:
- For those who do not want to get exposed to Radiotherapy and/or Chemotherapy.
- Do not want to undergo surgery to remove tumors.
- For patients that got notified that there is nothing more that can be done.
- For patients that are in a high risk of developing cancer due to genetics, or after a successful cancer treatment.
Dr. Luis Carlos Ordóñez Matamoros
City Mall, Alajuela, Costa Rica, Centro America
Teléfono (506) 42005210 – 83952505