At MEDICINA REGENERATIVA Dr. LUIS CARLOS ORDÓÑEZ as Echo Healing Center, we hope to become a network of healing centres focused on the integrative management of patients with chronic diseases, worn joints, or rheumatic problems, allergic issues, hormone disorders, nerve conduction problems, and neurologic issues, as well as the support in the management of cancer patients based on empowering of the SELF-HEALING system.
Our greatest concern is supporting the paradigm shift about health management.
- Current paradigm: “Medicines are essential to cure a disease” or “There is no cure without medicines, therefore we must recommend and provide medicines to cure the disease”
- Proposed paradigm: The Self-Healing System is the one in charge of curing a disease, we must empower the system to prevent and cure diseases.
To provide the most appropriate options to support patients with chronic diseases and cancer in strengthening their own self-healing system, so that they can meet that challenge with the greatest chance of success by offering demonstrated scientific applications and strengthening the integrity of patients with the greatest variety of alternatives and respecting some of the needs for conventional treatments so that the patients can choose therapies that they feel or consider as the most suitable for their benefit.
We hope to become a network of professionals and therapists recognized for excellence, professionalism and friendly and humane treatment, dedicated to providing bioenergetics and training services and regenerative medicine products without artificial ingredients at our different centers in Costa Rica where we provide physical, emotional and spiritual support for the enjoyment and lifestyle improvement of patients, users and tourists.
Be the most successful group of centers focused on empowering the self-healing system, facilitating the patient to cope more effectively with chronic diseases and cancer using regenerative medicine in Costa Rica.
The needs we satisfy:
Personal self-knowledge on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual condition
- Alternative and complementary solutions to physical, emotional and spiritual problems
- To count with knowledge and techniques that, when applied, improve the overall condition of the person as the main preventive strategy.
- Strengthen the Self-Healing systems.
- Preparing and empowering the patient that requires surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy to improve its tolerance, reduce the side effect risks and speed up recovery.
- Being an alternative to prosthetic placements (hip, knee, spine …)
- Support cell regeneration from neurological, renal, hepatic, pancreatic and circulatory tissue damages.
- Prevent amputations caused by diabetes.
- Support for the management of rheumatic diseases and fibromyalgia and depression and neuro-emotional disorders.
- Sequelae reduction and facilitation of recovery.
- Minimize the chances of sequelae and metastasis and improve survival rates.
- An alternative or supplement to patients with chronic diseases or cancer.
- An alternative to patients with cancer who do not want a conventional treatment.
- Vacations that restore your health and general well being.
- Self-knowledge and integral growth.
- Training in regenerative medicine therapies
Professionals and therapists:
LUIS CARLOS ORDÓÑEZ MATAMOROS, is the Founder and Scientific Director. Dr. Ordonez established in Costa Rica the promotion of the empowerment of the Self-Healing system and the care of patients with cancer and chronic disease based on empowerment processes of the Self-Healing System.
- Surgeon, graduated from the Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla Colombia.
- Implemented with the UNICEF the Diarrhea Prevention and Oral Rehydration Program in Colombia.
- Supported the creation of the Preventive Medicine Section of the Colombian National Army.
- Medical director of Crehabitos “Creating Habits as the main strategy of Preventive Medicine” since 1985.
- Received training in Occupational and Environmental Health at the University of Occupational Health and the Environment in Kitakyushu, Japan.
- Specialized in Hygiene and Occupational Health at the University Francisco José de Caldas in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Received training in Neural Therapy, ortho-molecular medicine and management of vitamin C iv megadosage with Dr. Eduardo José Insignares Carrioni in 2008 and Dr. Fernando Pinto Floril in 2010, both pioneers in Colombia and Ecuador respectively in the use of this vitamin.
- Disciple of Gabor Lednyicsky, President of the Hippocampus Institute in Budapest Hungary, one of the pioneers in the world in Bio Cybernetics and development of equipment for applying therapies with Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF) in Medicine since 2003.
- Received training in Nutrigenomics and Microbiota in 2012 and 2013.
- Received a training course on Stem Cell Activation in October 2014 at StemCell in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Currently he is still training in Regenerative Medicine.
- In recent years of professional life he has had many experiences in the use of vitamin C megadoses in combination with Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields, stem cell activation of adipose tissue, and all the necessary tools to empower the Self Healing System as the main strategy for management of chronic diseases, scuffs, severe neurological damages, cancer, pain, severe infections, depression, anxiety attacks and post surgical recovery.
Read Dr. LUIS CARLOS ORDÓÑEZ MATAMOROS’S FULL CV
Dra. Silvia Araya Matamoros
- General Medicine – UCR 1984-1990.
- Specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery – UCR 1993-1998.
- Active member of the Costa Rican Society of Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She has held various positions in the Board: President, Vice President and prosecutor.
- Active member of the Ibero Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery.
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Microsurgery at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston ,Texas
- Therapy with platelet-rich plasma, Bogota, Colombia
- Regenerative stem cell therapy. Dominican Republic
- Medical director of Clinica Santa Clara, San Jose, Costa Rica
Read DR. SILVIA ARAYA MATAMOROS Full CV
Dr. German Solano A.
Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Orthopedist with 18 years of experience in joint replacements.
- Sports Medicine.
- Office Clínica Católica, Guadalupe: tel 22463441
- Centro de Especialidades Médicas LHS, La Rivera de Belén, tel 25082060
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Luis Carlos Ordóñez Matamoros
City Mall, Alajuela, Costa Rica, Centro America
Teléfono (506) 42005210 – 83952505